Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sneak peek at the new office

It's still a work in progress, but here are a couple quick pics. Here's the exterior, in case you missed it. Click on any photo to enlarge.

The new living room, complete with flat fireplace.


And the new (antique) conference table. Where the magic happens. ;)


My desk (look how clean!), see one of Joe's orchids in the window? He's got a green thumb.


The front step, and a section of unfinished floor. I'm planning to tile it.


A bit hard to see, but here are some glass pieces Joe chose for his succulent container garden.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really LOVE working here! The natural light is fantastic. It's a very inspiring space to be creative in.

Mickey D. said...

This looks so cool! I love the step and the faux fireplace.

Fun!

Malissa said...

what a totally LOVELY place!

Michelle said...

Bea, LOVE IT! I can't wait to come see it.

Meghan said...

It's looking wonderful! I can't wait to see the completely finished product!