Sunday, June 1, 2008

Love me some photobooths


I have always had a thing for photobooths. I wanted one so badly at our wedding, but they were a few thousand dollars to rent. We came up with a faux-to-booth for a fraction of the cost - we just set up a digital camera with a backdrop and a squeezebulb so weddings guests can take their own pictures. It's a ton of fun. Add our booth to any wedding package for $700 (click here for details).

Or find a vintage photobooth here and be sure to report back!

Pictured are some photos from a Decisive Moment photobooth at Lia and Sam's wedding.

2 comments:

Bonnie Ann Carlisle said...

Bridget,

Carrie and Josh had the photo booth
at their wedding (4) years ago and
people still talk about how much fun
and clever that was.....

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've read the blog and what do I see...my wedding! 5 years later and I still love my photos!
Lia