Wednesday, April 16, 2008

They love me in Europe!


I just found out, via my daily reports, that I have readers in Europe! How cool is that? Mostly in Spain, which I attribute to my fantastic high-school Spanish.

¡Hola! ¿Cómo están ustedes? I love you guys so much, I figured out how to type the accent marks for that!

I also have some fans in Greece. I would say hello to you, but my Greek is worse than my Spanish.

Did you all know that May 9 is Europe Day? I did not. And that gas prices in most of Europe this week are $8-9.50 per gallon? So it looks like we should quit whining, Americans!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bueno Trabajo !!

Muy bien !!

Anonymous said...

Because I'm full of useless info today...
The European gas is measured by the imperial gallon which is 20% larger than our standard US gallon(but it's still higher). Also, the vehicles are programmed to get better mileage and it's basically a load of crapola that the vehicles in the US aren't. :o)
~Meghan