Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ten things I would love for my birthday, the ninth


I want a week off. Normally, we're busy from May-December, and slow from January-April. Not this year. This year, we've been busy all winter and we'll likely be twice as busy in the spring, summer, and fall. In business, busy is good, but it is exhausting.

I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to stay at home and clean and repair stuff. Maybe finish organizing the kitchen cabinets, and clean out the garage. Take the dogs for walks, and have a picnic. Yeah, that'd do it.

Hey, Joe, are you listening? If you can magically arrange this, you can give me a very nice, free present! And get the garage clean!

What would you guys do with a week off? Please comment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd clean the garage with you, of course:)

Bonnie said...

I agree -- sanity time is the best !!
Laying on my couch snuggled up to my dogs ( while Pat is out cleaning the
garage -- in a perfect world). It can't get much better than that.

Bonnie

Malissa said...

so...i take joe's "i'd clean the garage with you" as a complete endorsement of this present?
let us know...
i'd go somewhere with a beach and leave my damn work computer at home. cell phone OFF.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Great ideas, Bridget.

If I had a week off, I would either:

a.) Sit in my bed and read, read, read.

b.) Visit the U.S.

c.) Crochet a dog sweater. (Because you know Ferg will need it in Cabo within the next several months.)

d.) Clean my closet room. It's getting bad.