Friday, July 18, 2008

The family biz


Did you know that DMP is a family business? I (Bridget) got things started, and Brenna (my sister) and Joe (my husband) joined me shortly after. I took my first photography class because my mother loved photography so much, and my father's always been interested in the art. I'll never forget my baby brother running around with his Fisher Price video camera - it actually worked!

In fact, there is another family member who is considering joining the family biz in his spare time. I can't say who, but I can say he would be an awesome addition to the company. And I can tell you it's not my brother. ;)

The drawing above looks remarkably like my family, except the youngest should be a boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey B,
The PXL2000 was seriously one of the greatest toys ever :D

-Con