Saturday, December 15, 2007

Only 10 days!


I love to give kitchen gifts, because they tend to be used and appreciated for a long time. Here is a fantastic enamel-covered cast iron pot (by Martha Stewart) for homemade soup, stew, pot roast, or no-knead bread.

I have the much more expensive Le Creuset in this size, but I wish I had waited for Martha to come out with hers. The quality and weight are comparable, and the color is perfect. All for a quarter of the price!

$60 right now at Macy's. There's a smaller one, too, for $50.

3 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Now that is a fantastic color.

(*So excited about your blog!)

Nadja said...

Welcome! Any friend of Kylee's is a friend of mine!

Is there ANYTHING Martha can't do? I mean really...

Bridget said...

Yay! Comments! Thanks, you two!