Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I love Costco


The very day the Toledo Costco opened, we ditched our Sam's Club membership and got our Costco cards. Mostly because we dislike Sam's and Walmart's uncool business practices, but also because we'd heard great things about the quality of the products at Costco. I have been very pleased with our experience so far.

Today, I picked up a rotisserie chicken (I get the white meat, no skin, Joe and the pups eat everything else), and a spinach salad. When you have NO time to cook, this will tide two people over for two days of lunches and dinners, for $13. Plus the little dogs get snacks.

One of the things I love best about Costco is the return policy. As far as I can tell, it's whatever, whenever, whyever (excepting certain electronic items, for which there's a 90-day deadline). Joe recently returned a size M shirt that shrunk way too much in the cold cycle. They were so cool about it, we now want to buy everything there.

No comments: