Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Loo-uh-ville was lovely!

Don't call it "Louie-ville" -- it's "Loo-uh-ville". I learned the proper pronunciation over the weekend. I met some wonderful dogs, cats, and people, and enjoyed bulgogi at the fantastic Ramsi's Cafe on the World. I haven't visited a prettier city in a while.

Three Dog Bakery was the perfect location for the shoot, thanks again to owner Shelby for being so gracious. The sweet, scruffy terrier mix below is Truman, to whom Shelby belongs.

Click on any photo to enlarge, as usual!





















5 comments:

Meghan said...

Gah! I am loving them! More please. :o)

Heather said...

Those are wonderful pics and such a tease as to what is to come. But you forgot Pepe as well there were three white dogs that day.lol

Unknown said...

Oh I love these pictures. Please tell me you are coming to Upstate NY. The Adirondacks are beautiful in the summer... lovely biking to be had... and Daisy! Even if you head to New England I am going to have to travel. Your pictures are just so wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Such great pics :) I can't wait to see more.

Stephanie said...

Great pics, as usual!